Sunday, December 30, 2007

Preparation for Trip

As part of my travels over the coming year I'm going to keep an online journal of my adventures. I hope you will join me over the coming months in following my ups and downs via my brand new travel blog! As I'm new to this I'm open to any suggestions or comments to make this site easier to use and more enjoyable.
Well, the plans are as follows; I fly out to Santiago, Chile on the 4th January 2008 with my bike (The Long Haul Trucker) with the intention of cycling north through a number of South American countries. All things going well I will hopefully end up on the coast of Columbia in Cartagena.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, riveting stuff, I put down my mills and boon to check out this site. Cant wait for the next installment....goodluck turtle

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wicked trip - looking forward to hearing about your adventures

Jeff Harper said...

i used to like truckers. now i only like long haul truckers...

awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good flight over and all arrived safely.

Anonymous said...

Good luck buddy...look forward to hearing the news. Had first Sunday Club of the year - you were missed! Heels

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete, sounds like everything is going to plan! We finally saw Superbad, you're gonna love it!! Arrived back in Ldn yesterday, miss everyone already. Keep safe, post soon. Love Jo, Neil + Bella